Thursday, March 22, 2007

And the Thoggers go to...

Have you all got your gladrags on? Well I'll begin ...

As promised, I am dishing out the Thoggers to those that asked for them (and some who didn't). In the order in which they were requested ...

  1. The Grocer at Famous forAll Kinds of Wickedness.
  2. Boulmer Brider at Boulmer Birder.
  3. Chippy at Chipen Dale's Diary (a multi-Thogger winning blog).
  4. Mopsa at Ramblings.
  5. Brom at the Windsor Castle Hot Air Balloon Festival.
  6. Eurodog at Eurodog Training.
You may have noticed there are six, rather than five Thoggers there. Well, this is my blog and I am the totalitarian ruler of it, so I can do what I want. Therefore I am also issuing an honorary Thogger to the Welsh Anon, because he actually writes more on here than I do...

So - you now have to copy the Thogger piccie and then nominate your own five thinking bloggers. Them's the rules...

11 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

Well, thanks Mutterings, for taking me literally! I feel like I've just caught the flu after I've just got over a cold.

I didn't honestly expect you to nominate me back. Well, I won't stand for it. As soon as I get chance, I'll be nominating you another five times. Let that teach you! Then you'll have to nominate 25 blogs!

(And before you say it: I refuse to be nominated those 25 times! Because if you do, I'll be forced to nominate you 125 times. And then where will this madness end?)

Ha!

Thong on. :)

Brom said...

Well, wow , what can I say?

I was wondering if the blog is now called called an Authorggornal, however the play on words isn't quite there yet. Another glass of red should sort it.

It's dress down day tomorrow, so I may don the thong, and no one will know I'm wearing it, except you lot!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no it can't be me, sob, I'd just like to thank...etc etc sob sob bleat...

PS The cheque's in the post.

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

BB, shush with that talk! The Grocer already thinks I've got some sort of cash for honours racket going on here...

Brom, you need to tell us if you do do the thong. Chippy will be happy to have some company, I'm sure!

Gill said...

I must say how much I enjoyed this awards ceremony especially the frocks, panties and the tears. Marvellous, so much better than the Oscars.

Anonymous-why don't you do your own blog now you have received your award?

Eurodog said...

I would like to thank my grand mother, my whole family and everybody I have ever met.

Brom said...

Sorry to disappoint. I stayed up so late blogging and rushed out late this morning and forgot about the thong!

When I do it next, I promise you'll be the first to know!

Mopsa said...

Oh god M&M what have you started (or rather continued)? I feel a rush of blood to the head and must sit down before I faint. You mean I actually have to think about someone else for once? It's worse than secret Santa.
Mopsa
xxxx

Karen said...

I'm glad I escaped the curse of getting a thog award! I don't think I could be arsed to find 5 blogs to award them to either.

I can't believe you all forgot to thank the most important person... the dear Lord Jesus Christ! Everyone knows you're meant to mention Him in an acceptance speech. Shame on you all ;)

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Jolly glad you all had a marvellous time folks! We'll have to do again some time ...

Big Chip Dale said...

I don't know if we should do it again. I've have a horrible feeling these last few days, like I've passed on some kind of fungal foot infection.